Allie'sWACKplaylist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Starting Day....

Hello everyone... well those who have come to visit my blog! this is just the beginning for me so yes, it will be a little boring! You know I decided, what the heck... why not start a blog! Facebook isnt much of an efficient way to keeps people posted. And thinking in a future perspective: Where am I going to put wedding picutes, baby picutes, family photos, and much more. On Facebook? I dont think so! So join in in my everyday celebration of life, the little spills I get into, the memories I make everyday, You will basically become a stalker of my life! Are you excited? Oh yeah, I may not be able to keep up on a day to day basis... which defeats the purpose of having a blog, but we do tend to have our daily lives that carry us in a different direction one day or another! Sorry to those who are an everyday blog checker... I know, why does it have to be me to become the FUN-SUCKER right? I wish I knew!!! PEACE!

No comments: