Allie'sWACKplaylist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It is wednesday... meaning that school is just about done for the week! Yay, I like having school only 4 days a week! Anyway, so i thought that I would at least write something here for today. Its been since January so its time for another month. I figure that if I write at least once or twice a month, that should fill my quota??? What do you think?! Lol, I think it will work for me. Sorry if I do miss a month though. I promise Becca, its not intentional!!! Haha.... here is a lovely quote that someone told me recently!
"When something is taken away from you, you are giving birth to something within... something more profound than you can imagine. This is when you are healing!"

I love that one, don't you??? Ive got another that a friend wrote in my yearbook since 8th grade... Yeah, a consequetive 5 years in a row!
"Do What You Love, and Love What You Do!"
.... those words have been a huge part of my daily life!!! Apply it, and it just might take you some where!

No comments: